Saturday, October 30, 2010

Always good for a laugh

My five year old never ceases to say something that makes me laugh.  Sometimes I wonder what goes on inside her head!  We're watching Inspector Gadget (thanks HULU!) and Livvy is upset that we can't see Dr. Claw's face.  She is wondering who it is.  And so she asks "Who do you think it is?"  I said "I don't know."  She said "Just guess."  So I said "George Washington.  Who do you think it is?"  She thinks and is quiet for a few moments, and then she says "Kurt."  I said "Kurt from Glee?"  Her response?  "Yes."  Ha ha ha...she's only seen a couple episodes of Glee but the kids all know the music well and know who sings in what song.  And so apparently, that is who she thinks Mr. Claw is.  Funny girl.

Anyone in St. Louis been to Boo at the Zoo?  I am so NOT impressed!  Long lines for what?  A few pieces of candy and a toothbrush?  Really??  My kids weren't impressed either.  We'll stick with our church fall festival and other trunk or treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment