Friday, July 29, 2011

Shh...I'm supposed to be working...

Dear FedEx guy:

I am very sorry that I screamed at you today.

I am sure that you do not encounter daily crazy, jumpy women such as myself.

Next time, hopefully you will know to make your presence known if my back is turned to you.

PLEASE make your presence known next time.  My heart is still beating fast and I feel a great need take several deep calming breaths and a couple of Xanax to calm down.  I do not enjoy being frightened, so do us both a favor, and next time knock or yell or say "Hey crazy girl that about had a heart attack last week, I'm here. Now sign this."

And lastly, I hope you had a good laugh at my expense and go home and tell your wife about the girl who basically jumped out of her chair when you approached today.

--

That was my morning.  How was yours?  I'm am SO ready for vacation!!!  Sadly, this type of thing happens to me ALL the time.  People at work "warn" me that they are approaching, as they have all at one point or another, terrified me to the point of me yelling in alarm!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I do not like being approached from behind either. Some of that is due to my hearing issues.
    Fedex people take heed!
    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. About 5 minutes after that, one of my coworkers came up behind me very quietly and terrified me when she said my name!!! I'm on edge today!

    ReplyDelete