Sunday, July 10, 2011

What a weekend!

As you know from my previous post, I left for Chicago on Wednesday.  I got back around 10:30pm last night.  It was the best weekend I have had in a long time!  We had an event for my night job, the job that I love so much.  It was AWESOME!  As you also know, the travelling started out a little rocky.  Unfortunately, the clumsiness did NOT get any better as the weekend went on.  Before going to a reception on Friday night, I spilled white whipped cream on my BLACK shirt.  And then, on the most important day (yesterday) with regards to not spilling anything on myself, I dropped my brush in the toilet.


See??  Fortunately, that was the extent of the clumsiness that day and I didn't fall flat on my face like I feared I would.

I made some great new friends over the extended weekend too!  And due to the great tea debacle on the Megabus, and the fact that my husband couldn't get the spare laptop we had reformatted, I got a new laptop. With a webcam.  This will further enhance my "night job".  KIDDING!  Still not a prostitute.  I did get to talk to one of my new friends tonight on Skype though, which made me happy!  Charter, on the other hand, still sucks.  Unless you work for Charter.  If that is the case, I love it. Best. Service. Ever.  Thanks Charter!

No comments:

Post a Comment