Sunday, July 3, 2011

Tattoos

Earlier today I was thinking about tattoos. Last night, while celebrating a friend's birthday, some of us put on temporary tattoos. It got me thinking about a tattoo...and getting one. Kris isn't a fan of tattoos. I'm not really either...but I like giraffes, a lot, and so I thought, if I were to ever get a tattoo...it might be of a giraffe. I was talking to Kris about getting one on my ankle. He figured since it was so close to the bone, and not a lot of flesh, it would hurt more. So I told him I could get it...um...above my breast. You know what he said? "Anything that looks at me is creepy!" I guess I could see his point...

Then my dearly loved, honest friend Jennifer promised to buy me a giraffe necklace if I didn't get a giraffe tattoo on my body...so I think I'm going to take her up on that offer and hold her to her promise.

So, there are no tattoos in my future. I am, however, hoping to see my sister soon and have her use her mad creative Henna skills on my feet! It's been like two years since she's done that...and I would like to have my feet temporarily "inked" again...this is what she did a couple of years ago.


Pretty cool, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment