Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Boring post approaching...

I seriously HATE not having time to write.  However, over the weekend, I had a great deal of time to relax and some really great time spend with my dear friend Jennifer.  So while I didn't write over the weekend, the "busy"-ness was because I was spending some quality time with a great friend!



Let's see...what has happened since I last wrote?

The kids were taken away.

I shipped them off to my parents' house in Indiana.  They've been gone since Thursday.  I spent that entire day driving them out and then back home.  It was a little sad.  I don't usually get sad when faced with the reality of no kid responsibility - but this time it made me sad to leave them (likely because I barely saw them after being gone in Chicago for 4 days).  I watched them as I left, playing with my mom and having a blast and felt like crying.  They didn't care about me.  Brats.  :-)  I miss them.  It will be good to see them again Friday night.  Kris and I have been so busy we've barely had any time to just hang out - but we did manage dinner and some bridge with friend Sunday, and will again tonight.  Then it's non-stop busy until we leave Friday after work.

Our Florida vacation is rapidly approaching.  We are leaving July 31st and I've been too busy to realize that it is right around the corner.  This month has been INSANE with my side job and while I am panicking that August doesn't look as great as July did, I can't think about one more thing!!!

So that's about where things stand.  Chaotic.  That's our life.  I cannot wait to be in a position to quit my day job.  Have I mentioned that yet?  CANNOT WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment