Friday, July 1, 2011

Oops...

Wow...June 21?  Really?  That was the last time I wrote?

I have been B.U.S.Y.

You know that side business that I absolutely love?  It's been my ONLY focus!  And you know what?  It paid off!  Because I got a promotion this morning!!!  I am SO excited!  And I am ready to take just a few days off to breathe and recoup.  Because in about a week and a half, that business is about to explode and I will be gone almost every night of the week for the entire month of July.  No.  In case you forgot...I'm NOT a prostitute.  It's not that kind of night job.

Until July 11th, I am only working ONE more day (Tuesday) for ICS.  I'm looking forward to a little vacation time alone in Chicago next week.  Have you ever taken the Megabus?  Or heard of it?  It's an inexpensive way to travel.  And it LOOKS nice.  It SOUNDS nice.  But because I'm traveling alone, I'm very nervous.  Hopefully a couple Xanax before I leave will calm me enough to make it through the 5 hour bus ride alone.  That's what I hate the most...is that I am going alone.  BUT...supposedly they have power outlets and free wi-fi.  Here's to hoping I survive!

We have NO big plans for tomorrow.  I plan to sleep as long as the kids will let me.  Then, for the first time in quite a long time, Kris and I are going on a date.  We're going out to celebrate my promotion, then meeting with up a friend and some of her friends/family to celebrate her birthday.  I may or may not do something productive tomorrow.  Likely the most productive thing I will actually get done is showering, fixing my hair and putting on make up!  And I am SO OKAY with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment