Wednesday, March 31, 2004

God just continues to bless and provide for us. The water problem in the basement turned out NOT to be a crack in the foundation, as we were fearing. Instead, somehow the sump pump had gotten turned off, causing the water to back up into the house. While we still have to make some repairs, it will be a LOT less expensive than repairing cracks! Praise the Lord!



I'm excited. I put a deposit down for our 5 year anniversary in June. I found a great little place on a river, that has suites with hot tubs and canoeing right there on site. I think it will be fun. We are going to be hanging out with Cindy and Dean somewhere the first part of the week, but then Kris and I will have 4 days to travel/hang out/relax on our own without the kids. I'm excited. We are going to a place near Eureka Springs, AR. Someone at work told me about Eureka Springs and suggested I check it out--so I did. I think there is going to be a Blues Festival going on that weekend too, which Kris will love! They have a passion play--I have tickets for it already, but I may change my mind and try to do something else. There is also a magic show I want to see, and since I have seen "The Passion of the Christ" I am thinking that the passion play won't compare and that I will be too critical of it! We'll see. I'll talk to Kris about it and see what he wants to do.



Abbey said the word "more" today. I asked her if she wanted more juice and told her to say "more" and she did. It was adorable!! So now the words that I know I have heard her say for sure are "more" and "uh oh." She will push things down or drop them, and then say "uh oh." I think she throws things down on purpose so she can say it. It's cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment