Thursday, March 11, 2004

Well, we had a wonderful lunch at "Apple Juice" (see post below)! It was nice to just sit and talk with Kris and the kids--although the kids weren't too thrilled at having to wait for about an hour for our food--but for the most part they did fine. Kaleb, though, before we left the house decided that we were going not to "Apple Juice" but to "Peach Juice." I told him we were going to Applebees and that just made him mad and he insisted that, no, we were going to peach juice. Okay, so I left it alone. Then, as we were driving home, out of the blue Kaleb asks, "Mommy are we going to "Peach Juice" now?" I have no idea what he was thinking, but it was funny.



I am looking forward to this evening. I am going out with Addie tonight, which is one thing I really look forward to every week. I think we are going out to dinner at the new O'Charleys in St. Charles. Yummy! There is nothing like their rolls!



The kids are all sleeping, and have been for about 2 hours now. That's always nice. It's more of a drug-induced coma than sleep though. Just kidding! I did give all three of them cold medicine, but it was within the boundary of their weight/age. Sometimes I wonder about that cough medicine though--is there alcohol in the kids' stuff too?? Hmm...



No comments:

Post a Comment