Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Owning a home can be frustrating. What I thought was just a minor water problem in the basement is a lot larger than I thought. It is extremely wet down there; I had to put shoes on just to do laundry. So, as I go down there to do laundry, I find that the water has come under the walls, into the laundry room and has absorbed into the clothes that are down there. Because I thought this was a minor problem, for all I know these clothes have been wet since Sunday, at the latest. Well, I thought "I guess I'm motivated to finish the laundry." That would have been a good idea, except that when I went to put the clothes in the dryer, the dryer won't work. So I still have a bunch of wet, smelly clothes down there, just sitting because I can't do anything with them. But I guess it doesn't really matter because I'm out of detergent now also. It's been a very frustrating day. Hopefully work will be relaxing for me, and not stressful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment