Sunday, March 14, 2004

Well, I am really tired so this (hopefully for your sakes) won't be long. I have had a somewhat frustrating day, but it is turning out alright, I suppose. I am working on a quilt for my nephew Noah, and it was not going so well earlier. I spent about an hour and a half fixing a 3 minute mistake I had made and it just really got me down. But I have such a wonderful husband. In the midst of the frustration, when I was about to cry, Kris just came over and sat down beside me. Then he prayed with me and continued to sit by my side. He didn't try to solve the problem, he just sat with me. At one point, he even offered to take over what I was working on, so that I did not get too frustrated or discouraged. What a sweet guy. He sat with me for probably about 20 minutes, just watching me and being there for me. God has really blessed me by giving Kris to me. So, I am just going to tell you all that I love him very much (Kris--God too though) and say goodnight. By the way--I am almost done with the quilt now. I am not sure how it will turn out but it is almost done!

No comments:

Post a Comment