Thursday, March 11, 2004

I am just getting started at this, so I do not know what form it will take. I guess we'll just get started and go from there.



I had a hectic day--seemed like the kids were intentionally TRYING to be bad. I know they weren't but sometimes I wonder! I think it is just me. My emotions seem to be out of control, but fortunately, I may have found the source, which I may or may not address later. So, I am looking into that and hoping that my plan of action will alleviate some of that chaos in my mind and heart!



My night at work was ok. No real problem calls. I enjoy my job. Don't get me wrong--I love to be at home with my kids, but I also love to get away and do something that establishes me as a woman, and not just a wife and mother. While I acknowledge that there is a lot to be said for being "just" a wife and mother--I do not feel accomplished in those areas. And I think to some degree that is to be expected. The marriage and kids are both young, and they are not finished. Though I also realize that I just have some issues there--when it comes to not feeling accomplished or valued in those areas. Anyway, so basically--I like working!



It is getting late and I really should be trying to sleep since the kids will be up in less than 7 or 8 hours. That is the downside to working. Three nights a week I work until 11pm, which means the earliest I get home is around 11:25pm. But I can't seem to sleep as soon as I get home. So this whole blogging thing will be a good outlet for me.



I have some research to do, so I'll sign off of here and see what tomorrow will bring.



Psalm 81:10-"Open your mouth wide and I will fill it with good things."





No comments:

Post a Comment