Thursday, March 11, 2004

Well, some exciting things are happening in the Bishop household tonight. I can't say what they are right now, but God seems to be moving and it will be really interesting to see where he will take us. Don't worry--no plans to move from Missouri just yet! We will see what tomorrow and the next few weeks bring.



I had a good time tonight with Addie. O'Charleys was pretty good--dessert was awesome!! Besides getting sick at the mall (not because of Addie) we had a good time just talking and getting away from reality.



The kids are all getting ready for bed now. It's late, but since I was out, Kris and I spent a lot of time talking about the latest news (which will be expounded upon at a later date). We didn't want to interrupt the conversation to put the kids in bed, so we let them play with play dough. It made for quite a mess in the dining room, but I am going to try to convince Kris that I am still "sick" so that he will clean the floor.



Kris and Kaleb are having a conversation about arm pit hair--very interesting.



I had a bathtub scare this evening. All three kids were in there and Kris and I were in the giraffe room. All of a sudden I hear Katherine yelling "Mommy, help!" So I run in there, because I am always paranoid that something will happen to Abbey when she's with them. What did I find? Katherine looks at me and shows me a little toy elephant. She told me that the elephant was calling for help. Apparently she was just playing with the elephant and pretending. Scared me though!



Well, I am going to try to go to bed earlier tonight than I have been the last week or so. I imagine that after the kids are down, though, that Kris and I will head to bed but then stay up until 1 or 2am contemplating this next stage in our lives. Don't worry anyone--I'M NOT PREGNANT---AGAIN!



Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment