Monday, March 15, 2004

I got absolutely nothing done today that I wanted to get done. I WANTED to finish Noah's quilt. I WANTED to straighten up the house (not clean because hooray--it is mostly clean!). I WANTED to dry my hair and put make up on (since when do I want to do this????). I WANTED to get groceries. Oh well--I am not grumbling--just looking back wishing I had done SOMETHING! I'll get over it. I did have a nice lunch with Kaleb today. We went to Chili's and then we went to Once Upon a Child and I let him spend $3.50 for a toy that I will eventually sell back to them for about $.70. Oh well--he enjoyed it! And I am enjoying my left over Southwestern Eggrolls for dinner. Yummy!!



On a sad note--my husband might be leaving me next week--just for a day or two. He may be taking a business trip. And I don't get to go. Well, technically I guess I COULD, IF I had a sitter for the kids and paid my own way--don't think that will be happening, although it would be cool because I've never been to Connecticut before! We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment