Thursday, December 8, 2005

Well...I'm kind of disappointed. My surgery got cancelled and now I have to reschedule it. I have to get it done before the new year because we've already met our deductible this year so the procedure will be covered @ 100%. But in some ways I am looking forward to having the weekend and actually being able to move around and get out of the house. So Kris had taken off work today and tomorrow, but since Dean had already taken off to watch the younger girls, we both came in to work. I'll work for the morning and hopefully get caught up by then. Then Kris is going to take me back to his mom's.

Our van is in the shop today. I really hope that it doesn't cost a lot to fix the heat in our van, though I am skeptical. But the back hatch thing on our van has been broken for about a year...so seriously--if you let go of it with your head under there it would kill you with as heavy and as fast as it comes down--SO....I'm going to get that fixed too while I am shelling out money that I don't have.

I can't believe Christmas is only 2 weeks away. That's crazy to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment