Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm kind of 'vegging' right now. Kaleb and Katherine are playing Star Wars against one another in the living room, on the playstation. Who knows what Abbey is doing. They are now yelling that the controllers aren't working. Olivia is screaming from either a stomach ache or being tired. I don't know which one and I need a breather, a chance to regroup before I tackle the mother job again.

Deep breaths. Right? Whoever said that that would work must not have been a stay at home mom. I'm just not sure that is an effective calming method. I'm ready for Katherine and Kaleb to go back to school. Have I said that on here yet? Oh good. I just heard "I'm telling!" That's really what I want to hear right now. You know what I'd really like to hear? I'd like to hear....
NOTHING! Silence. That's what I'd like. Now, whoever said "You can't always get what you want"-now they were really on to something. Ain't that the truth!

Ok...time to face reality again. Here I go. More later when things have calmed down. And by calmed down I mean that everyone is asleep and I can think!

No comments:

Post a Comment