Sunday, December 4, 2005

I have to write this down before I forget. I keep thinking of it and keep forgetting to come in here and write it down. So, yesterday I bought these little Christmas cookies. They were always my favorite kind...the small ones covered in white fudge with litte red and green sprinkles...and Sam's had a big box of them, so I picked them up and gave the kids some. Last night while they were eating them, just out of the blue Katherine holds up a little star cookie and says "This star is so special because it reminds me of Jesus." And she had this big grin on her face. It was so cool!

Kris and I are watching Mr. Deeds while I work. We watched it when it first came out in the theatres and remember liking it...but watching it now just reminds me of how funny this movie is! But I have to get busy--I'm supposed to be working while I am watching--the BEAUTY of working from home--though that is about to change. Starting this week I am going to begin working Tuesday and Thursday evenings until 11pm and during the day on Wednesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment