Monday, December 19, 2005

My feet are cold. It's really chilly in my bedroom. There isn't any heat in here...which could explain it! We do have a space heater that kind of warms it up but you'd think after two winters here I would learn to just put some socks on and quit complaining, right?

We had a Christmas party/variety show at church yesterday. We had signed Katherine up to sing at it--because she likes to sing, NOT because we are those parents who are trying to push her towards stardom!--and of course she got really shy once she got up there. She wanted me to sing the Greek alphabet and 1,2,3 Jesus Loves ME with her but I declined. So I told her that Kaleb would come up and sing with her and this seemed to work. Kaleb was not the least bit shy. His only concern was getting Katherine off the microphone so he could have his mouth over the whole thing. They were cute though and they did a good job. But of course, Abbey didn't want to be left out, so after they got done we let her sing. She informed us she was going to sing her ABC's. It was a rather short version of the real song...her version being "ABC EIEIO." Makes a mother proud! It was adorable. I was able to record it on our new digital camera...the quality isn't the greatest but once I can figure out how to put video on my blog (if they allow it) then I will put that up here.

I've really got to get busy and get some work done for Xsbid this week. Last week with the surgery and recovery I only put in 6 hours. I had intended to work last night, but Jeff and Abbey were in town and we got to spend the evening with them, which was MUCH better than working all evening. I'm going to go in the next 3 nights and try to get completely caught up before the holiday.

Olivia is now awake. I had planned to put some pictures on here, but I guess that will have to wait until later....she does need to eat I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment