Friday, January 13, 2006

It's nice to be home. I feel like I've been so busy--probably because I have been! But today I am home, catching up on some laundry. There's not enough time in the day to get it all done...so hopefully come Monday I will still have the motivation to do it.

We are supposed to be going to Chicago this weekend. Cindy and Dean were going to drive out tonight with Katherine and Kaleb...and we were going to take the other girls in the morning. We have a meeting tonight. It's snowing here though and it is supposed to snow in Chicago too. It would be nice to visit with Kris' relatives, but it would also be really nice to just be able to stay home this weekend. Is it bad that part of me hopes it does snow this weekend, too much for us to go?? I'm just tired and I want to catch up on some much needed rest. But chances are, we will end up going. Although if Cindy and Dean leave without talking to me, I'm not sure we can go anyway--because I don't know Carol's address or phone number. I have an email address...I guess I could try that and that might possibly yield some answers before we leave, if they check it. Nevermind that idea. I don't have an email address. Hmm.....

This is pretty boring huh? It's boring me! No sense in sitting here racking my brain for something clever or funny....it just has to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment