Friday, January 27, 2006

It is amazing to me how quickly time can go by when I am typing. I am so excited about what God is doing in my life lately. Through a good friend, God showed me that if I really wanted to spend some quality time talking to him, that the best way to do it was to 'blog' my prayers. Before, I used to really struggle with focusing and really spending some time in prayer. And now, I can sit down at the keyboard and type away, all the thoughts and concerns on my heart. And before I know it, I've spent more time with God that I ever thought I could do. It's exciting to be talking to him regularly again. I say again, but I'm not really sure I've been this consistent ever before. I guess God is ready to take me to a new level in my relationship with him and I am excited to see what happens.

I'm looking forward to this weekend. I am going to work for a few hours this evening and then there isn't really too much planned. We do need to get the house in order and the basement cleaned. That will not be a fun project--the basement. But it has to be done. We are hoping to run cable down to the basement for the super bowl party the following weekend. But I'm not about to let people down there to watch it with it being as trashed as it is. I hope that we can be productive and get the house to a point where it will not be difficult to keep up with throughout next week.

My birthday is next week. No bigs plans that I know of, which is fine. We do have plans for Valentine's day, but I don't know what they are. I think that is so cool. Kris has a really hard time (in the past anyway) keeping secrets from me with this kind of stuff...but he had mentioned that he had something in mind and I still have no clue what it is. This Valentine's day will mark 8 years for us...we had our first date 8 years ago on Valentine's day. Wow...almost a decade. I can't believe how fast time went by.

Max and Ruby will be on at 11am. After Abbey and I watch it and learn how to misbehave and not get disciplined for it, I will share the story line.

No comments:

Post a Comment