Sunday, November 6, 2005

I'm excited tonight to be able to blog about something cute that Katherine did. I know it seems like I favor Abbey--I don't. It's just that she's the one that is with me all the time. We just put the kids in bed and I was in the living room with Olivia. Katherine and Kaleb get to listen to music at night and Katherine has this CD of Bible/Sunday School songs that she likes to listen to. And she is starting to learn the words to some of them and it's cute to sit in the other room and hear her singing different parts of the songs. Well, I was so proud when I heard her singing "The rains came down and the floods came up" along with the CD. My proudest moment and one that gives you one of those ear to ear grins is when the "O you can't get to heaven" song came on. I kind of heard her singing along, but then there was the rocking chair verse. When that one started, I heard her sing "Oh you can't get to heaven, in a rocking chair" and then she just started giggling. She kept singing that verse, giggling the whole way through. I tried to get Kris to come in and listen, but on the next verse she wasn't giggling. Well, at the end of the verse, I figured out why. It said "oh you can't get to heaven, in a limousine...." And she was singing along and as soon as that verse was over, she said (to herself) "what's a limousine anyway?" It was adorable and hilarious at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment