Tuesday, November 1, 2005

I started my pre/postnatal water aerobics at the Y last night. Kris and I figure that for $60 a month, it's a real deal for us, since we get 'free' babysitting for 4 kids each time we go. We definitly think it is worth it just for that--and beyond that, we get the added benefit of working out and raquetball which both of us love. The class was fun. It aggravated my ankle, but it is feeling better this evening.

I am in a hurry to get this blog done--I need to finish packing. I decided last minute to head out to Indiana with Abbey and Olivia tomorrow. We were planning to all go out on Friday, but I am going to go out a little early and spend some time with my sister. Hopefully it will be a good drive and the girls will do well. This will be the first long trip with Olivia. We are having Thanksgiving dinner with my family this weekend. We are looking forward to that, of course. I'll have to save up some points (Weight Watchers) for the desserts, which are my real weakness.

Olivia is sleeping now. I should take advantage of it and finish packing and then go to bed...hopefully she will sleep for a while. I am getting up extremely early to babysit my friend Bethanie's 4 year old and her twin boys. That will be interesting. She tells me they should sleep until noon though, so hopefully that will be the case.

Ok...I'll try to get back in and update this again next week when I return. I can't believe it is November already.

No comments:

Post a Comment