Thursday, October 27, 2005

Well, my ankle is finally feeling better. It was still hurting on Tuesday, so I went to the doctor. That was fun with Abbey and Olivia. It wasn't as bad as it could have been though. The doctor had me go get x-rays of my ankle to make sure nothing was fractured--nothing was, so that was good. They gave me this splint thing but didn't tell me how long I had to wear it or when my ankle would heal. I guess I'll just refer to the internet for that information...I'm sure it is on there somewhere.

Abbey and Olivia are watching cartoons right now. Well, in reality, I believe Abbey is watching cartoons while periodically being much too rough with Olivia. She likes to touch her but seems to have no concept of "gentle". Oh well...Olivia doesn't seem to mind much of the time. Olivia has a cold I think. She sounds really congested right now. When they are that little and are congested they sound so pitiful. Hopefully she will get over it soon.

I'm going to learn how to put some pictures on here. Hey, I did it! Here is a picture of Abbey at our new table that I am working hard to pay off!

















Guess I'll put one of Olivia on here too. Isn't she cute? This is my favorite picture of her so far.
















I've gotten back into quilting. Now I have so many projects I want to complete before Christmas I'm not sure I'll get them all done. I am almost done with Kaleb's batman quilt, which I will put a picture on here when I am done. Between quilting and working from home I'm keeping quite busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment