Monday, October 17, 2005

Today is Abbey's 3rd birthday. I heard Katherine talking to her before she left for school today. She said "Happy Birthday Abbey. You're three now and you don't even notice it." I thought that was cute.

Then, I told Abbey she was going over to Heather's house, and her face just lit up. She started clapping and smiling saying "Yay!" Then she said (very excitedly I might add) "That makin' me happy!" It was adorable! I'm sure Heather will love to hear that!

I had a good weekend. I went shopping. I had to. That was the greatest part. I have dropped a size since I had Olivia, and had to buy new jeans. The coolest thing is that I am now comfortably in a size that I haven't been in since right after I got married! It feels awesome! I've got more to go, but getting down to a size I was 6 years ago feels great!

I made almost $300 last week doing some work for Kris' company. To some people that may not be a lot, but considering I am working from home and that I get to work when it is convenient for me, I think it's pretty good. The greatest thing is that it is all MY money, except God's portion of course! I will save some (to pay for my table) and put some towards an enrollment fee for the YMCA (we have decided to join this month) and still have some play money left over for whatever. I know that money isn't everything, but it sure is nice when you have some that doesn't HAVE to go towards the bills!

No comments:

Post a Comment