Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Abbey is home now from Branson. She went with Cindy for the weekend. She actually came home Monday night but I am just now writing about it. I've been busy trying to get some work done so we have some money for Christmas. And someone answer me this--why does personal property tax have to be due right at the same time as Christmas? I think that is stupid. Nothing says "forget holiday spirit" like a $200 bill for personal property tax! Oh well.

Anyway, I think Abbey had a good time. She went to see the Dixie Stampede. She didn't tell me too much about her trip--basically she just answered my yes and no questions. She looked big to me when she came back.

Olivia is getting much more expressive now. It's fun to sit and talk to her. I make little noises and she smiles and tries to mimic them. Kris got to see it last night for the first time. It was cute.

The pictures are from Abbey's trip. I still don't have Katherine and Kaleb's halloween pictures on here do I? Maybe someday I'll get around to it.


I think it is really strange that Abbey was drinking out of a cowboy boot cup. Apparently Cindy and Dean didn't want theirs (they were probably frightened of them) because I ended up with three of them. I'll have to figure out how to sneak them back into their house! I guess it's all part of the atmosphere at the Dixie stampede. Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment