Monday, November 21, 2005

"Hunting will only be a danger for the deer." Read it again.

"Hunting will only be a danger for the deer." Seriously--think about it.

Is this the news they come up with now? Were there no other pressing stories? This was one of the top stories tonight on channel 4. I'm confused. Why, first of all is that a top story, and second of all, was there ever a time when hunting was NOT a danger for the deer?

We actually have channel 4 on so that I can find out about that crazy bird flu. I think what intrigues me the most is how serious channel 4 makes it out to be as they describe the upcoming report. They start talking vaguely about this bird flu, and then say things like "Will you be able to go to work? Will your kids be able to go to school?" Find out they tell me, so find out I will and I will let you know what I find.

I had a bad Weight Watchers week last week, but I am back on track today and hopefully will make it through the thanksgiving holiday unscathed! I'm determined to keep going and by summer my goal is to be ABLE to wear a bikini and feel comfortable in it. I will NOT however, actually wear a bikini--I just want to be thin enough to feel like I could wear one if I wanted to. I'll finish up my water aerobics class at the YMCA this session and next session I think Kris and I are going to try to Absolute Abs class.

No comments:

Post a Comment