Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Abbey ended up having a cold and kind of throwing up this morning. So I will not be going to Indiana until Friday. But I think I have convinced Kris to leave early so hopefully we will be in before 9pm that night. With stopping to feed the baby and the hour time difference the 4 hour trip will feel like 6 hours. But it will be better than getting in at midnight.

I wasn't able to get pictures of Katherine and Kaleb in their Halloween costumes yet. I'll have to have them put them on soon and get those. I do however have pictures of Abbey and Olivia in their costumes. At first, I had Abbey as a lady bug and then decided to put it on Katherine. But I do have a picture of Abbey in the lady bug costume as well as in her princess costume. Olivia is a little lamb. All of them were cute. So I thought I'd share those pictures with you and I will put Katherine and Kaleb's on here when I get them.





























No comments:

Post a Comment