Saturday, November 26, 2005


Well Thanksgiving is over and Christmas will be here before we know it. My sister Jenny and her husband Raju were out here this weekend for the Thanksgiving holiday. I did WAY too much shopping, but at least I have a job that can actually help pay for it! They just left a little bit ago. But Jenny and Raju brought little outfits (indian ones) for Kaleb and Katherine. Raju is from Bangledesh and so they wanted the kids to have the traditional 'costumes'/clothing from that culture. The kids looked really cute. Here is a picture of Katherine and Kaleb with their Uncle Raju in their little outfits. They looked really cute. Kaleb wants to wear his ALL the time. He really likes it.

It was funny, though because the first time he put his on, and I saw him in it...it looked just a little strange. Check it out--in case you can't see, the character is Spongebob! He's so weird sometimes!-Not in a bad way!


This picture turned out really cute--their expressions. Plus it is a better picture of the entire outfit that they have on. Katherine got these bangles that she really likes. And it's cute to 'hear' her walking around because of the jingling they make. See!! I finally put some pictures of Katherine and Kaleb on here! Of course, it's not a picture of them in their Halloween costumes like I've promised...but one day...maybe next year on those. :)

And this last one of Katherine just shows how...hmm...what's the word....well, it's just part of her personality I think. She just looks really cute in it, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment