Sunday, November 20, 2005

Has anyone heard of this bird flu? Apparently Monday on channel 4 we can get all the info we need--whether we have what we need in St. Louis to deal with it, etc....bird flu? Does a bird have to peck you first? Do you have to catch a bird and spend a certain amount of time petting it and being around it? Do you have to drink out of the same glass that a bird has been drinking out of? Anyway...

Kris and I had our first day (afternoon anyway) out without the kids. It was fun. We got to spend some time together without having to worry about even a new baby. We should do that more often. Not that I don't like the babies...I do, but it sure is nice to have a few hours off.

In fact, we get another night on Friday...my sister and her husband are coming in for Thanksgiving and the four of us are going out on Friday night. Should be fun. My sister Jenny and I are going to brave the crowds on what is apparently called Black Friday. There is a website that shows you the stores and the specific items that will be on sale. I HAVE to go to best buy--not for myself of course. Kris and I have about 50 best buy bucks and you can use them all on a larger item so I'm sure I can find something to get him for Christmas from there. The website to find the stores and deals is: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/. It's cool...you can click on each store and find out what their specials will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment