Wednesday, April 27, 2011

They're not as big as they used to be

Wait...

I suppose that title could be taken wrong.

Or misconstrued.

I am not talking about body parts, just to be clear!

I am talking about those Totinos Party Pizzas.  When I was growing up, that was the PERFECT size pizza for a teenager.  I LOVED those pizzas - combination was my "flavor" of choice.  Now that I am all grown up...it seems that the pizzas are getting smaller.

And the biggest problem (there are several) is that as the price continues to go up, I swear the pizza gets smaller.  From this picture, it looks like a reasonably decent size, doesn't it?



But look at this one, with Kris' hand covering it.  It's the size of his hand!!!  And the worst part, HALF of the pizza is TEN Weight Watcher points!  So if I wanted to eat the whole pizza, (which I do) I can't, unless I want to use half of my points for the day.  I find this irritating.  How can a pizza so small "cost" so much, both monetarily and in the WW world?  One of the many stupid things that shouldn't bother me, but does!


No comments:

Post a Comment