Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Have you missed me?

I will write again, some day soon.

When I'm not so tired.

When I'm not so busy.

About bacon.

About Totino's party pizzas and my "issue" with them.

About how grateful I was for the gift card my husband bought me recently, and how he didn't seem to understand how grateful I truly was.

About our inability to keep fish alive - it's a wonder the children are all still healthy and alive.

About the millionth time I've started Weight Watchers and how it's going - first week down two pounds - let's see how long I can stay on it this time.  The proverbial food wagon...

About how great my small business is going right now - though I have to be cryptic about that because there are such strict rules about what you can and cannot put on the internet.  If you friend me on Facebook and want to learn more about my small business, feel free to send me a request - the name can be searched under Jamie Cross Bishop.  Just be sure you send me a message telling me you read my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you and yes, I missed you. :)
    Have a good week!
    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete