Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Playing With Pinterest - Week 4

Today was...well...it's hard to describe.  Between one kid doing something that could send him to jail if he were older and another one literally packing a bag and walking out of the house and down the street (while I was talking to the other child), I'm drained.  I was going to come home from Bible study and write all about it.  And I find that I can't.  I'm just too "done" emotionally right now.  Even though the story of Abbey running away is actually quite amusing (which I can say because she is tucked safely in her bed now), I just don't feel up to writing about it tonight. Perhaps because I know that it is late and it won't be a short post.  So, we are just going to stick to Pinterest finds from this week.  Is everyone OK with that?  If you're not...ask me if I care.  ;-)

So...let's see what I found on Pinterest this week!  And I'm just sticking to the "Signs/Quotes I Love" board tonight because I need a something "light" and because I didn't bake anything from my "Must Try Recipes" board.  



SO TRUE!

We're going to make a picture like this for our house.


We all know that is true!!!


Well, that's all I have the mental capacity for tonight.  Tomorrow is a new day!  Hopefully no one will run away or act irrational.  Who am I kidding?  I have four kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment