Saturday, May 21, 2011

People Get Ready...

...Jesus is coming...

in a few hours apparently.

Here's what I don't understand about people who prophesy about the end of the world or the rapture.  The Bible is pretty clear that no one will know the day or the hour, and that it will come like a thief in the night...so I'm pretty sure it's not happening at 6pm in whichever time zone you happen to be in.  It's all a bunch of nonsense.

I can't sleep tonight.

Olivia is having problems with her asthma again.  Big surprise...

That being said, Kris stayed home with her today.  Now, I should preface this by saying that Kris RARELY changes his status on Facebook.  Hardly ever.  So to find out he changed it twice today had to be for something good, right?

The first funny thing Olivia said is this:  

"I like staying home sick most with mommy.  Because mommy takes me somewhere to eat like McDonalds."

Then, later, he changed his status again to the following:

"Olivia is officially her mother's daughter.  She just turned to me and said, 'OK, you can stop looking at me now.'"

Maybe it's funnier if I tell you that I say that to Kris a lot...especially when I am uncomfortable about something and he is just staring at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment