Friday, November 19, 2004

So today I am toying with the idea of driving to Indiana tonight. Either that or leaving at 7am and going out there tomorrow. My sister told me that tomorrow my mom is having the family Thanksgiving dinner. She knew we couldn't all afford to come out there for it, but I really need a break. So I am considering it. It would be kind of cool if all of us showed up out there, (Kris and the kids) but I/we haven't decided if we want to do that or not. I thought we wouldn't have enough money...but I think that we would be ok financially. Hmm....so many decisions. Another option is to take Cindy with me rather than going by myself. But then again, I know the kids would love the chance to see their cousins. I am also thinking that if all 5 of us went out there, surely there would still be enough food. Hmm....



So, I thought that rambling on about it would help me to decide. I am leaning towards all of us going. We could leave tonight and still get back Saturday night and be here for church. I have to be back Sunday anyway to pick up the bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding.



Now I'm just frustrated with not know what I want to do. I guess I'll wait for Cindy to call me to figure out what her plans are this weekend.



That was really boring wasn't it? But I guess I don't really care because isn't this kind of like an outlet?? And you can stop reading anytime you want to. :)



Kaleb has been ok today. I'm really stressed. I feel tense all the time. I am hoping that some time away would give me what I needed to make it through next week. I feel really distracted all the time now. Unfocused. Or rather, unable to focus. I am having trouble doing anything around the house-laundry, cleaning, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment