Monday, November 15, 2004

Well, I decided that since Jenn and Dacia have started blogging again that I would too now. It seemed like for a while I was the only one blogging!



Life has been rough the past month or so. But by God's grace things are getting better and my relationship with my husband has never been better! I want everyone to know, though I can't go into details about it, Kris was my hero last weekend. He stepped up, was a man, and led our family spiritually and it was awesome to see and renewed my love for him.



Kaleb has something wrong with him. It isn't physical at all. The past 3 weeks he has been so angry and defiant. This is not just typical 3-year-old behavior and anyone that tries to tell me it is can come and live at my house for a while and see for themselves. Kris and I just aren't sure what it is. He has something, maybe emotional or chemical going on with him. At first I thought maybe it was just him reacting to my emotions as for a while I had been in turmoil emotionally. But I have come out of that and the behavior and unreasonable-ness has continued. It is barely 10 in the morning and already we have been through 2 screaming fits, the first of which he got physical and was scratching and kicking me. I can't handle him. I don't know what to do with him and have two times now put him in the sun room and locked the door (I have stayed right there watching him) to keep from hurting him. It's pretty bad. I thought I would be able to wait until next week when he has his routine check up at the doctor, but after this morning, I called and he is seeing the doctor today at 2:30. Something has to change. Kris and I are helpless with him and don't know what to do. Continued prayers would be appreciated, that either God would miraculously take away whatever is affecting him or that the doctors would be able to figure out what is wrong and how to help him. He is just not himself. These moods come rapidly...and then can last as long as a half hour and then immediately he returns to his calm normal 3-year-old boy self. It's strange.



I guess that's all for now. Will update later after I find out what the doc says. Hopefully the appt. will prove helpful and not discouraging for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment