Monday, November 22, 2004

My feet are just KILLING me! I cleaned most of the evening. Am still at it. But the fun thing is that for the first time in almost 2 years of living in this house, we rearranged. I think it all looks cool. I just wish it wasn't after midnight and that I didn't still have to sort through all the junk on the table so the kids can eat breakfast in the morning. I thought I'd sit for a minute before going back to tackle some more.



So here is what we did. We have officially made the giraffe room our bedroom. It's kind of like a suite...the room is so big, so we not only have our bedroom stuff, but we also have the infamous pink chair and a love seat. Wouldn't it be great if I could turn the sun room into a master bath? Now that would be awesome!



So, what did we do with the computer and other couch? Well...we moved it to the room where our bedroom used to be. Yeah, we still have to come in here to get clothes out of the closet, but I think it will be worth it. Kris wasn't sure at first what he thought about my ideas, but he likes it now.



The other change we made is to the living room. It is so difficult to really rearrange in there, espcecially since we have this huge sectional couch thing. There's only one place you can really put it, which is why we have not rearranged since we moved in. But we took the middle piece out, and switched the living room around too. I like it actually. It does gives us less room in there, but it looks cool, more of an intimate setting.



I'm really tired right now. I should get back in there and work on the table. I am hoping that now that the rooms are rearranged a bit, it will be the boost I need to get the laundry done and the rest of the house cleaned up. I still have to figure out when I am going to go to the grocery store. I was going to go tonight to get stuff for Thanksgiving, but got carried away with changing my house around. I think Kaleb's room will be next. We moved some stuff out of his room, so I am thinking about moving his bed and dresser around. We'll see. It would force me to clean his room!



I've been so distracted and discouraged lately. Kaleb has just really worn me out. I think I am getting out of that--hopefully. I need to do so much stuff, but have lacked the desire or motivation to even begin. But I am hoping tomorrow will be a better day. Kaleb and Abbey go to the doctor in the morning for their check ups. I think they both get shots but I am not sure about that. Kaleb might be spared...we'll see.



Ok, time to get back to work so I can go to bed in my new huge room.

No comments:

Post a Comment