Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Well, in my opinion, the house just looks great! I can't wait to have people over! It seems like there might be a little less room in the living room, but I don't really care. I think it looks good! Tomorrow is the appt. with the psychologist for Kaleb. Should be interesting. Either he has been a little better the last couple of days, or God is better equipping me to handle him. Don't get me wrong...it has still been difficult to try to manage his behavior, but it has been less 'dangerous.' It doesn't help right now that they all, including Kaleb, have colds...so of course he is more whiny and less patient than usual. I can tell he isn't feeling the best because the girls are running around and playing 'school' and Kaleb is just watching cartoons. Kind of unusual for him. But the girls are funny. Abbey is wearing Katherine's backpack and Katherine is taking her around to different rooms, like she is dropping her off for school. It's cute.



I need to get a couple of prescriptions filled. The kids are out of their cough syrup with the codiene in it, so we definitely need some more of that--it helps their coughs too. Ha ha.



Tomorrow is the day before Thanksgiving. Where does the time go? It flies by. It seems like forever since my sister was out here for Thanksgiving last year, but at the same time it is hard to believe it is here again.



I need to get Kaleb out of my closet now and see what the girls are up to. Guess I should start thinking about lunch too. So many of the quick and easy things to make are so messy. I hate getting the kids all messy before taking Katherine to school. It annoys me. Uh oh...Katherine is crying. Must be a mommy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment