Wednesday, April 7, 2004

Jenn--Thanks for responding! I logged on today and found that yes, it did indeed work! I was happy! The small things amuse (and frustrate) me.



Katherine helped me cook today--she loves to help! She is so funny. She asks what everything is and then wants to help me pour in every ingredient. And she is so amused and excited that there are dandelions and violets out in the front yard. She didn't hear it from me or Kris, but everytime she goes outside now and sees the flowers she says "Mommy look at the flowers. That means it's almost springtime." Who taught her that? Who told her that flowers bloom in the spring? Kris and I cannot figure it out, but personally, I think she's super intelligent! :)



Kris has only 2 days left at Met. They are having a going away party for him tomorrow. And some guy wrote Kris a really nice card and then gave his a $25 gift card to Applebees. I know where he's taking me to dinner tomorrow night! Ha ha. Seriously--he's taking me there!



Work is kind of crazy tonight. It goes back and forth between busy and slow. And for some reason I keep getting stuck in the split to take claims rather than help people on old claims. Every now and then I don't mind, but we have 11 people in customer service and everytime it gets busy in IAT (where new claims are taken) I am always one of the first to get stuck in IAT. I don't understand this. I was of the understanding that all of us customer service reps would cycle through and help out IAT but it seems like I am ALWAYS put there. And I know some people aren't because there are always like 4 in customer service, and I am usually not one of them when it is busy! Oh well...I shouldn't be complaining about it. I really don't mind taking claims--I rather enjoy it for the most part. Isn't that crazy? I get so frsutrated for being put in this split to take claims, even though I don't mind taking the claims. I think it is the principle of the whole thing! Okay, I'm done with that--thanks for letting me vent! Maybe I will change my attitude now. We'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment