Monday, April 19, 2004

I have been really edgy lately. Does anyone have a cure for that. I didn't take my medicine for like 3 days and I know that was a big part of it. How sad! I really wish I could be calm and relaxed and my old self (not the sin "old self"-just my happy, somewhat calm old self) WITHOUT medication. But I am okay with the fact that I may never be able to. It definitely helps me, so I will keep taking it until God leads me in another direction.



I still do not have my iud out. After two different cancellations (both on the part of the doctor's office) Kris and I have decided to spend a little more time praying about the decision. I hate the way I have felt since I have had it in, but I think this new medicine is making a bigger difference than the old, and maybe that will be enough. We'll keep praying. I know I don't want more kids right now (maybe never) and so it sure is easier to just leave the thing in and not have to worry about it. I will wait for God's direction on that as well.



The kids went to VBS this morning at FCC of Florissant. Just the older ones. Abbey and hung out for a couple of hours. It was so cool though. I forgot to tell Kris this, but they had no problems separating and going to their classes and when I went to pick them up the cutest thing happened. I tear up just thinking about it. Children love you and others so easily. I picked Kaleb up first and then we went to find Katherine's room. She saw me and exclaimed "Mommy!" That wasn't the cute part. When she got over to me she saw Kaleb standing right in front of me and went straight to him and hugged him. She didn't say anything to anyone, she just hugged him. It was the cutest thing I think I've seen her do. What else but love could motivate that?



They are going to go all week, so long as I get them up and over there. And at the end of the week they will have a little program for the parents to see what the kids have learned. Did you ever think it adorable when the little tiny kids got up in front of church to sing or say Scripture? There's always a couple kids who are really cute and don't do things just as they are supposed to?? I always thought that was cute and now I'll get to see my kids up there. I wonder if either of them will be the real cute ones that stand out. We'll see. I'm sure they will stand out to Kris and I anyway, whether they do something to distract the attention from the whole group or not. Katherine knows her memory verse from today "Love one another." It's so cool.



Abbey still is not talking. Dacia--should I be concerned? She says uh oh, and she says ok on a pretty regular basis, but everything else is just noise. She doesn't say mama or dada at all. This seems odd to me, as she is 18 months old already. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment