Friday, January 27, 2012

Empty ketchup bottle

My kids have spent the last 10 minutes trying to squeeze ketchup out of the bottle. It's extremely annoying. I'm having a rough time tonight. I had a busy week trying to make headbands for my new business Little Bishop Creations. Then, I had my first Spanish Enrichment class, which went pretty well. 7 students, plus my own in there. But I am switching the day to Tuesdays, since I am already at school that day teaching middle schoolers. The teaching is going well. A friend asked me the other day how it was that I was tolerating teaching. But the thing is, I really love it. I don't know if it's the subject, the students, getting out of the house. I'm not sure what it is but I really love teaching Spanish. Even with my dislike of people and kids in general, I am really having a good time.

It's now the weekend and all I hear is "Can I play the computer?" That is probably one of my LEAST favorite questions! It makes me want to tell them "NO. You can never play on the computer again!" Yes, dramtic, I know. But I'm feeling very drama queen-ish tonight.

We have two basketball games tomorrow and then we are going to a movie night (Courageous) at the church we used to attend. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie. Or at least...I feel like I SHOULD be looking forward to it. Right now, I don't really care about anything.

Hoping a good night's sleep will help that. Sigh...I need to shake this off...

No comments:

Post a Comment