Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Say what?

This once a week or less of sitting down to write is lame.  Today I have pictures for you.  And I know it probably crosses a line somewhere between inappropriate and WAY inappropriate, but I just couldn't NOT show you.

I was at the grocery store the other day.  I don't usually buy ice cream, but for whatever reason, I do always gaze longingly and look at the different flavors of ice cream.  Unless it's Edy's Peppermint, I usually don't even eat ice cream.  And yet I still peruse the selection at the store.  OCD quirk maybe?  So I am walking down the aisle, scanning the shelves as usual and my eyes land on this.


Am I the only one who didn't immediately think of something else that you can also find at the grocery store, with the same name???  Probably...



Is it just me?  Seriously.  You can be honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment