Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Empty bottle=no ruining the couch

Let's see if I can manage to stay awake during this post.  My carbonated beverage is empty, so no worries about spilling it all over the couch.

I'm now up to 3 Spanish classes.  Middle school on Tues/Thurs and then enrichment for K-2nd grade on Mondays, though there is a 4 year old in there that I should have put my foot down on (not literally down on the child) and said no.  The class is just too above her age level.  But I'll deal with it.  Katherine is going to be her helper and take her under her wing for me.

Tomorrow is a free day, for the most part.  In the last 2 days, I have made almost 30 headbands.  Please please go to my Little Bishop Creations page and check it out and "like" it!  Pretty please?  100 "likes" and I'll give away a free headband.  I've been really busy filling orders and having a lot of fun with these.  It's so fun for me and rewarding to see the girls at school wearing them!  I just need to expand my customer base.  Anyone willing to direct your family and friends to Little Bishop Creations?  I'd really REALLY appreciate it!

Spanish is going so great!  I am loving just about every minute of it!  I can't imagine anything else I'd rather be doing.  A few people have mentioned subbing to me, and I am giving that some thought as well.  I have an Associates Degree so I should have enough college hours for it.  Anything I can do to bring in extra income right now would be extremely helpful.

The biggest change perhaps is that next Monday, after 5+ years, Abbey will finally "graduate" from Speech Therapy!  This is kind of a big deal!  It's awesome for her because she has excelled and is doing so well.  It's also selfishly great for me, because it's no more 5:30-6pm therapy sessions on Monday and Wednesday!!  SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT!

My medicine has already kicked in for the night so I feel I should go before I start typing gibberish!  Tomorrow is Wednesday and aside from making headbands, I have nothing else planned.  Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment