Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's almost here...

Tomorrow night...



Wednesday, June 23, 2010...



We are going to...




The Fabulous Fox Theatre




to see...






I.AM.EXCITED.

ECSTATIC.

THRILLED.

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE!

I have been waiting for this show to return to St. Louis. Knowing next to nothing about it in 2007, I quickly found out what all the fuss was about. The music is incredible. Incredible isn't even strong enough to describe it. The story entertaining and fulfilling. I read the book Wicked, so I could see what the musical was based on. And as soon as we were able to pre-order our tickets, we did. We are DEAD CENTER, Mezzinine.

It is going to be an incredible night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how so exciting! I would love to see that!

    We are going to The Muny Thursday night to see Beauty and the Beast, LOL!

    ReplyDelete