Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I have a confession...

It's been one week since my last blog post.

I have another confession.

I still have a mustache.  :-(  I'm working on it though.  Monday I had my third laser hair removal treatment.  I can say that after the first two treatments the hair still came back but not as much and not as quickly.  They said that sometimes you won't really notice a real difference until after the third treatment.  So I will be watching closely.  I got back again in July; I have three more treatments.  Here's to hoping I can take that next step towards looking like a woman!

Speaking of looking like a woman...

I have another confession.

I wore a dress Sunday night.  And heels.  Though my dear perfectionist friend Jennifer decided to point out that they were technically sandals, but since they do indeed have heels, I can call them whatever I want!  Kris and I celebrated our 12 year wedding anniversary on Sunday.  We slept in (after staying up until 3am the morning before watching Dinner for Schmucks-which I liked), and then we went to see Something Borrowed.  I loved it.  It was funny!  A different story and ending than I expected.  After that, we went to The Melting Pot, which of course was delicious!  Then we rounded off the evening with about an hour of playing bridge.  We actually competed in the Worldwide Bridge Contest on Friday and Saturday.  Both days we ranked in the 3000's out of 5000 people, WORLDWIDE.  I'll take it!  We didn't earn any Master Points, but we had fun and met some great new (or old...ha ha ha...) people.

Here are some pictures from our anniversary on Sunday, to prove I wore a dress and what I call "heels".

See...A DRESS!!  WITH jewelry!  And makeup.  The transition is almost complete...just have to get rid of the mustache.

Sexy right?

Oh, I suppose I'll post a picture of both of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment