Sunday, February 19, 2012

Let the pieces fall where they may

A choice has been made. There is no going back now. I woke up this morning with a clarity I haven't felt in a long time. I don't know how many people are out there praying for me, but I think God has been listening. I know what I want and where I want to be. I don't know what awaits me on the other side, but I have a glimmer of hope that it will be filled with blessings and love. And so I am at the proverbial fork in the road, and I've made my choice. I'll admit. I'm terrified. Big life changes are always scary. The funny thing is, that this "big life change" will be seen by practically no one. But that isn't what matters. What matters is that I am choosing to embrace that change. No matter how emotional or scary it is. And in the end, it will mean a much stable life with my husband and kids. I didn't think I could do it two days ago. Now I know that I can. With support of close family and friends that know the specifics, I think I can do it and come through it resilient. At least, I hope that I can.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are taking a leap of faith...sounds intriguing ..blessings from me to you

    ReplyDelete