Wednesday, May 5, 2004

It was a year ago today that Bev died. I'm not even sure how to put my feelings down. To me it seemed to go fast, but I can't imagine what the last year was like for the Chamberlains. It's weird and unreal to think about still. When someone dies you kind of cling to that last memory you had of them while they were still alive. For me that moment is Jeff's senior chapel. I relive that moment in my mind and am filled with unbelief and confusion, wondering if it was real. Sometimes when I think about it and I picture the whole situation in my mind it seems like it was so unreal and like it couldn't have happened. But I know that it did. I don't know. I can't really describe what is in my heart right now. My prayers go out to those that knew Bev so much better than I did because I know that their grief is still very fresh and very real, and their loss is still so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment