Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Ok, I am getting really tired of Kaleb spitting milk everywhere. I thought that we had overcome that annoying habit, and now, not only has it continued, Kaleb has conveniently showed Abbey how to do it. Being 1 1/2, and always looking for attention, she too took up this hobby. Very frustrating.



Kaleb is in his room right now. First the milk spitting. Then he came into the giraffe and got up in the rocking chair. Abbey proceeded to climb up with him and Kaleb in return roughly shoved her out of the chair and onto the floor. It is around 6pm and I don't know when Kris will be home, but Kaleb is there for the duration. He cannot come out until daddy gets home.



I have to say one thing for the heat. I am so glad that it made the wood in the house swell because now the kids can't open the doors on their own, which means that Kaleb being in trouble in his room will last because he can't get out. I'm glad about that.



Well, I am officially done working now. It's kind of nice, the thought of not having to go to work. I don't miss it yet, but I think that I will. But I have such a great husband! He's always been so good about letting me get out and do my own thing if I need a break, and I am so glad that God gave him to me. Not just because of the support with the kids. I'm just feeling very loving towards him right now and I figure why keep it to myself. As long as I am rambling on I may as well ramble about him.



I am kind of looking forward to camping this weekend. It will be our first camping trip this summer (my 4th ever). I was really a lot more excited until I learned it is pretty much going to rain the entire time. Hopefully we won't have any rain coming in the tent this time. Still it should be fun??? I just hope that it is dry enough for the kids to play outside because I don't like the thought of being stuck in a tent for 4 days! At least we are close to home if we decide to call it quits.



Funny story. Katherine is playing with Abbey and she just said, "Ooh Abbey you're so cute." And then without missing a beat, like she is still all loving says "Ooh Abbey you're so poopy." I found it amusing. I don't write down their cute stuff enough. It seems like every time I turn around someone is being adorable but now I can't even remember half of it. I have to get better at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment