Friday, November 16, 2012

Talks with Livvy

Funny story.

Last night, I was home with the kids and we were watching TV together.  Livvy started asking about a movie.  She was saying, "When are we going to watch the second movie?"

I said, "What movie?"

She said, "You know, the one with the girl whose friend wants her to die?"

And I'm like, "What?  What movie are you talking about?"

She said, "The one with the girl, and her mom?  Her friend doesn't want her to die?"

"Livvy, I have no clue what movie you are talking about."

By now, Katherine was trying to help me guess too, and we're all sitting there perplexed.  I asked again, "What movie are you talking about?"

And she said, "You know, that movie where the girl wins the Hunger Games?"

We all started laughing!  I said, "You mean The Hunger Games?"

No comments:

Post a Comment