Tuesday, December 6, 2011

No slip headbands

I stumbled across these at a vendor event over the weekend and determined to learn how to make them. Kat wanted them for her whole basketball team. I've made a total of 13 since yesterday.

If I were selling these...

My next goal is to figure exact measurements for babies and toddlers. I have measurements for young girls and adults.

Of the many features...they don't move (velvet ribbon is used to keep them in place)! No headaches or pain behind/on/around the ears. And as Abbey says "They don't hurt when I have my glasses on!" It's true. I tested it. That's one thing I always hated about headbands when I had my glasses on.

What's not to love? So quick and easy to make, and a lot cheaper! I'll never buy another headband again.


1 comment:

  1. I use to make those too...for various basketball teams! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete