Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It could only be from Abbey

Dear, God I feel like none people love me.  Pelse help me feel loved and it's like when I get hurt I get in trouble.  I need your help God.  Thank you for everything and everyone.  Pelse forgive me for my sins.

I love you and I know you love me too.  you the greatest and goodest.  Thank you for letting your one and onely son die for our sins.  Thank you for pinky and all the things I got at the garge sale and things you made.  In Jesus's name.

---

I love her.  It breaks my heart that she feels like no one loves her sometimes, and yet I understand at the same time.  But then she changes tones in the letter.  And she focuses on thanking God and she is just such an amazing little girl.  I love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment