Tuesday, August 30, 2011

WHY?

You would think that in the last week since I lost my job that I would have written every day.  Right?

I'll tell you what.  This is a crazy time in my life to be sure.  A week later and I can still barely wrap my head around it.  In no way have I even come close to getting into a routine.  I have barely been home!  How will the cleaning and laundry get done while I am out running errands?  Same way they got done before.  THEY DIDN'T.  I think I can come to terms with that.

Last year we started watching America's Got Talent.  This year there have been several groups utilizing poles.  As in...pole dancing.  And my 5, almost 6 year old, apparently has a love for pole dancers.  Every time we watch it, she always winds up in the other room but last week before she went off to play she said "Tell me when the pole dancer comes on!"  Um...should I be concerned?

So...suffice it to say, Olivia aspires to be a pole dancer and I have a LOT of adjusting to do in order to deal with "losing" my job.  I have been so stressed out over the last week, trying to adjust to the changes, that I have lost 5 lbs.  I'm thrilled with the weight loss, but then again, I could have lost 5 lbs in just the hair that was cut off last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment